The Greater Nashville Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure® is dedicated to combating breast cancer at every front. Up to 75 percent of the Affiliate’s net income goes toward funding grants to local programs that provide breast health education, screening and treatment programs for medically underserved women. The remaining net income (a minimum of 25 percent) supports the national Komen Grants Program, which funds groundbreaking breast cancer research, meritorious awards and educational and scientific programs around the world.
The Komen Greater Nashville Affiliate’s services area encompasses an 11-county area including Cheatham, Davidson, Dickson, Maury, Montgomery, Robertson, Rutherford, Sumner, Trousdale, Williamson, and Wilson. Thanks to the thousands of people who participant in the Greater Nashville Race for the Cure® and other Affiliate events each year, dedicated corporate partners and generous donors, we are playing a vital role in fighting breast cancer in our community